Podcasting Comes Alive
Podcasting may be more than a decade old but in 2015 it is one the scorching platforms in media. The interest is due to its low cost of entry, the participation of several big corporate players, the very visible success of “Serial” and the changing nature of consumer audio habits.
Podcasting has many faces and facets; in this special Radio World eBook, first of a podcasting series, we introduce you to several of them.
- Ken Deutsch talks with Andy Bowers, chief content officer for Panoply at the Slate group, about its podcast offerings.
- Fred Jacobs interviews Norm Pattiz about his startup Podcast One.
- Tom Vernon reports on the goals of Play.it, the on-demand initiative from CBS Local Digital Media.
- Mark Phillips tells us about his audio work, scoring and mixing the first season of “Serial.”
- And Tom Webster provides a thoughtful commentary on how media/radio companies can reach millennials more effectively with these audio offerings.
By entering the information below, you will be able to access this free content instantly, and you can return to the content later using just your email address. Thank you!
Organization / Call Sign
What is your job function?
Other (Job Title)
What is your type of business?
Combo AM/FM Station
Commercial AM Station
Commercial FM Station
Non-Commercial AM/FM Station
Other (Type of Business)
By registering, you are agreeing that we may share your registration information with the sponsor and that you may receive email messages from Radio World and other NewBay Media brands.
Do Not Fill This Out